- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is not that great. It is a 3 out 5 at best. Love the man but the hype this book receives is completely uncalled for.
- I am not completely against gender roles. I think it s up to individual to abide by it or not and shouldn’t be forced on anyone, but for me, I like that there a certain spaces specifically reserved for women and men.
- I absolutely have no desire to watch Game of Thrones
- Brunch is overrated.
- I know there is this notion about millennials being overly sensitive, I think we are not sensitive enough. We are great but sometimes we can be really trashy. We are sensitive when it is about us, but very insensitive concerning others.
- Woke people aren’t actually woke. If they were REALLY woke, they wouldn’t call themselves woke or take pride in being “woke.” Words to K’naan “..any man who knows a thing, knows he knows not a damn damn thing at all.”
- Sandwiches are lazy way of eating multiple things.
- self-care doesn’t mean bubble baths.
- You don’t have to love yourself first before you can love someone.
- Yes there are people who are successful without formal education. But I still stan formal education.
- Atheism is A RELIGION because it requires faith. Don’t play yourself.
What are some of your unpopular opinions?