It is bonding time. I am sharing 5 very personal things you don’t know about me
- What is your favorite and least favorite personality trait?
My favorite personality trait is how sensitive I am. Over the years, people have made me feel like it was a bad trait to have but I’ve grown to accept it and actually love that about myself because it helps me connect to people in their suffering and really make people feel like I get them. It is also my least my favorite, because sometimes, I am overly sensitive and it crosses over to pride. Working on it
- I forgive myself for…
Putting myself through unnecessary hurts. The truth is, there are certain things I simply didn’t have to go through. I don’t believe everything happens for reason. There are some sufferings I didn’t have to experience or wouldn’t have experienced if I listened to counsel or my gut
- I deserve happiness because…
Ah this is hard one. This might sound weird, but I struggle with being happy. I try not to completely give into that feeling because I feel like it might be snatched from me. I try to remain neutral most times. But I think I deserve happiness not based on anything I’ve done. I think it is simply a gift from God that we can choose to accept. I think we need to work for our happiness. I certainly have.
- List 3 things you want in a relationship
- simple- meaning there isn’t any “created complications.” I don’t want to second guess how my partner feels about me, no manipulations, no striving for material things.
- honest- I want a relationship that is honest at ALL times. I need to know when my partner isn’t pleased with me. I need my partner to come to me when he isn’t satisfied with something I’ve said or done. I want him to be able to freely confess his short coming. Just no pretense
- laughter- I never want to take myself too seriously in a relationship. I don’t want to be adulting all the time.
- How do I respond when I don’t get what I want?
I am the biggest baby that ever lived. I confess that sometimes, it’s my way or go your way. I will not convince anyone to do what I want but I just won’t do what I don’t want to do. Yes I am 5 years old. But I am changing. My thing is, I’m a girl with very few demands. It is very rare that I ask for something, so WHEN I do ask, I don’t see why the answer should be no. But to be fair I don’t always do what other people want so I shouldn’t expect that.
Welp!! That is all… TELL ME something about yourself or answer one of these questions. I am mostly interested in the “i deserve happiness because…” bit. comment or write a post of your own and ping me