Things that make happy
I sometimes find it strange how easily happy I can get but also how unimpressed I can be all at the same time. But I have learned that human beings are complex and two different beliefs and traits can exist in one person. All this to say, I am sharing a few things that bring me so much happiness…
- Donuts, warm chocolate chip cookies and warm cupcakes. FRIES!! Any of these things can easily lift my spirit and bring sincere happiness to my heart.
- Over-sized sweater I love Autumn for this very reason. Over-sized sweaters makes me feel pretty as well as put together. Over-sized sweaters make me feel comfortable and comforted. WOW. All this from a clothing item? yes sis!
- Conversations- Not just any type of conversation. Conversations where I leave feeling like I know the person more and deeply. Conversations that make me feel like I have been listened to. Conversations make me happy because it really makes me feel connected to peoples stories and I love hearing about peoples stories. People have so much to share.
- Accidental scripture I can relate to. I’m happy when I am reading scripture and I stumble on a verse and I FEEL like it was just for me.
- Books. Books make happy. It makes me the happiest!