So I’m learning this thing about gratitude and praise, and since Mondays are the hardest, I think I’m going to practice writing them here. So every Monday, I will share 5 things that I am grateful for from the previous week…
- On Sunday, I finally got to pray for someone. I was so afraid because I thought I was going to mess up and say something wrong. But I believe it went well and the Holy Spirit gave me the words.
- Season 2 of Greenleaf is on Netflix. I am so excited! I’ve already watched half of the episodes. Check it out if you haven’t yet so we can talk about it.
- I’ve learning so much about being an Apologetic and I am even tempted to go into ministry. But we will see.
- I finally found witch hazel for my skin. I’ve heard so many wonderful things about ti but I just couldn’t find it. Maybe I will do a review on it later.
- I am so grateful for the views I have been getting on this blog. Thank you all so much!
What are you thankful for?