- I am having the struggle of all struggles finishing up my blog posts. I will have this great idea, begin writing it and then in the middle of it, I abandon it. I have about 10 drafts like that just from last week. It is so frustrating.
- Work is such a drag. I do not have much to do, actually, I have nothing to do. but my contract with this job ends in July, so I have began searching for a new job. I can say I have easily applied to 20 jobs. I haven’t received any call backs or interviews. rejections and no response. This was the cycle of 2016, I definitely do not want a repeat.
- I cannot account for anything from the last 3 weeks, everything has been a blur. I’m not sure what I’ve done, I’m not sure how life is going, it feels like I am sleeping through all 2017 and they are flying by. I really want something to change this year. I know we are only in the 3rd month but still…
- I want a new blog name. I Write What I like is the title of book by Steve Biko, so I don’t think I can keep it permanently or I should keep it. I’m having the hardest time coming up with something, I wanted to use my name but I’m not sure if i want something else not associated with my name.
- My small group has literally been my life source these few weeks. God really took me there.
- I’ve been praying a lot about purpose and what it means for me. I hate having these thoughts because to me, it feels as though everything I’ve done so far could mean nothing if my purpose isn’t aligned with what I already have going on. I can’t take it!
- I am always sleepy!
how did you come up with the name for your blog? how is your monday going?