- I wanted to write about Ayaan Hirsi Ali and her book I just just started reading. She is calling for a reformation of Islam. But I decided not to write about because my brain is over me and I don’t want to say anything about a religion I don’t now about in mushy state of mind…so, another time! But you can read a post I wrote about her and her book Infidel HERE
- I attempted to wake up early but I couldn’t open my eyes till about 7:15am. I was so annoyed
- I got ready and left the house. That is when I was stuck in traffic for a lifetime which changed all of my plans
- I did a few rounds and came back home
- Then I had a training for work, then went straight to work after
- I’ve been sleepy all day
and this sums up what I did today! How exciting!! Actually today has been a drag. I just want to sleep!
Do you ever have days where it feels like you’ve done so much and you are so tired but you still do not feel productive?