- Apparently bamboos are immortal but I have managed to kill this one, or I’m the verge of anyways. I’m going to attempt to rescue it, all hope is not lost.
- I haven’t been feeling motivated to do much lately. I think there is a stagnant period that comes after the hype of summer and things just settle down. Fall!
- Speaking of fall, or autumn, I am very excited for this season. It is my favorite season of them all because I get to be with all of the things I love. But, it is also a time where I deal with depression, not heavily but bouts of depression that take me away from things I wish to do. So I’ve made a promise to myself to not allow this season to own me and thorough enjoy every bit of it. I really want to be a holiday person and be merry about it all.
- Can you believe all that has been going on in our world? A few nights ago, I wrote THIS post about the Kingdom of God coming already! I was so frustrated and just angry at God for allowing so many wild, violent things to happen in our world. The next day, I took down the post because I was a little bit embarrassed about how upset at God I was. But it’s up again, and I feel a little iffy about it, but that is our reality and God knows this reality and that is why He has placed all of us here. We are called to be salt and light to this world and until the kingdom come, we all have a job to do and that is to live out God’s kingdom here on earth. As believers, we know that the kingdom of God will be inclusive, kind, good, generous, etc…so until then as we pray for the kingdom of God to come, we live and walk it. It’s going to be ridiculously tough as it appears things are going from bad to worse but we are a hopeful people and we’ve placed all of our hope in Christ. Nonetheless, I am deeply saddened by all the chaos around me. Sometimes it seems like praying is passive but its the only way to communicate with God that we need His kingdom to reign and quickly.
- I’m not particularly happy with my jobs
I guess nothing else is happening, but do look forward to more autumn posts. I really want to keep my posts light but I’m just a heavy person and I just “be” pouring it all out.
anyways, tell me about your life lately.