If you have been following for about awhile you will know I started this series called “keep cultivating gratitude” after reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. In this series, I would share a few things I was grateful for that particular week. Of late, I haven’t written a “keep cultivating gratitude” post, because I not particularly happy about my current situations. Life isn’t going the way I think it ought to be going, it sorta kinda stinks. But I thought, I’d challenge myself and look at the good things in my life.
- I know I will never be hungry
- I know I will always have something appropriate to wear regardless of the weather condition
- I know I will never be homeless
- I know I am loved and cared for
- I know that there are people in my life who lend or give me money if I ask
- I have car that is fully paid for more even though it is very worn. It still gets e where I need to go
- I am loved by my heavenly Father
- I have access to netflix!!!!! most important of all.
what are you thankful for today?